Quick summary on the process to update a sale in GreenLine POS
Ring the sale up in your current process using Greenline. Adding each item your consumer is purchasing as you would a standard sale.
When it comes to Payment and the Customer chooses Gratify:
- Copy the item description and then open a new tab with the Gratify Merchant portal. (Merchant portal Login)
- Create a sale in the portal
- Type the amount to charge the Customer (this is the total inclusive of all taxes and charges), and paste the item descriptions into the text field
- Generate the sale and allow the Customer to check out.
- Once the Gratify Merchant portal reflects "paid" for this order, go back to Greenline.
- Select Payment Method "other" & Complete the sale in Greenline.
- Print the receipt from Greenline.